The timer is continuous, so once an exam attempt has been started, it can't be stopped. Before you click the 'START EXAM' button, be sure that you are prepared to sit for the entire 90-minute exam.
Articles in this section
- I've never taken my Certification exam, but it says that I already took it once. Why?
- My exam timer ran out before I finished my PACE exam. Can you submit for me?
- What is the format of the exam?
- How do I take my exam?
- What grade do I need to pass the PACE Exam?
- Can I start and stop the PACE Exam?
- I opened my final exam, and the screen is blank.
- Will I be able to review my exam answers before I submit?
- What should I do if I fail the exam?
- Can I see what questions I missed on the exam?