Training topics must be directly related to skills and knowledge for Administrative Professionals. One hour of training is the equivalent of .1 Continuing Education Credits. Training courses must offer a minimum of 60 minutes of education. Credits are only given for a complete 60 minutes--partial hours do not count. Documentation of successful completion must be submitted including topics, brief description of the content, duration of the training, and provider/instructor or training provider information.
Articles in this section
- How do I recertify my PACE Certification?
- How do I display my PACE Certification?
- Where is my PACE certificate?
- What happens once I pass the Exam?
- Once I pass the exam, how long do I have to access the PACE materials?
- What are the requirements for CEUs?
- What are some ways to earn CEUs?
- Why can't I add my CEU record to my certification?
- When will my certificate update?