The Exam is available directly in your PACE Certification Program at My Account > E-Learning Center > Go (button next to your course). The Exam is located under your study modules. We recommend taking the exam in Google Chrome with a strong, reliable internet connection.
Final exams have a number of features that you should be aware of before you begin:
- Please do not leave the exam while taking it. Your timer will run continuously, so you will waste valuable time.
- Questions display one-at-a-time. You can see question numbers/where you are in the exam above the question. When you click 'Submit', you will move to the next question.
- Once you submit a question, you cannot go back to change your answer. Do not use the browser's back button.
- There is no penalty for blank answers, so as long as you have the time, it is in your benefit to answer all questions.
- You must submit your exam attempt before your 90-minute timer runs out. We will not be able to retrieve unsubmitted results for you. Keep an eye on your exam timer (bottom of exam window).
- Your results will display immediately upon submission. You need an 80% to pass.