The Exam is available directly in your PACE Certification Program at My Account > E-Learning Center > Go (button next to your course). The Exam is located under your study modules. We recommend taking the exam in Google Chrome with a strong, reliable internet connection.
Final exams have a number of features that you should be aware of before you begin:
- Please do not leave the exam while taking it. Your timer will run continuously, so you will waste valuable time.
- Questions display one-at-a-time. You can see question numbers/where you are in the exam in the question menu on the left side of the screen. You can use the PREV/NEXT or the arrow keys to proceed between questions on the exam.
- You will be given the opportunity to check your answers before submitting your exam. You can "flag" questions on the exam to make them easier to spot during your review, but you will not jump to flagged questions during your review.
- At any point during the exam, you will be able to use the "SUBMIT" button in the upper right corner to submit your attempt. You must submit your exam attempt before your 90-minute timer runs out to receive a score.
- There is no penalty for blank answers, so as long as you have the time, it is in your benefit to answer all questions.
- Your results will display immediately upon submission. You need an 80% to pass.